YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We can’t tell you how excited we are to be planning our June events and to help add much needed joy and giggles into your wedding planning journey. Alongside how we usually plan our events we have put together a full plan to ensure our events are covid-safe and everyone involved feels safe. Whilst we are so happy to be back creating our epic events, we are putting a huge emphasis and effort in ensuring we follow all government guidelines (and then some). No stone will be left unturned in ensuring your health and safety is carefully controlled.
It’s been a tricky year, but the last thing we wish to do is put our staff, exhibitors and guess at risk whilst you are enjoying yourselves again, so with this in mind here is a watered down version of our full covid risk assessment. (It’s 18 pages full of eventy-type-jargon).
- All venues we have chosen for June are partially outdoor venues, which means we can ensure there is plenty of fresh air throughout the event. We will be using as much outdoor space as possible.
- On set up exhibitors will be given set times to arrive in the week leading into the event to ensure there is no crowding.
- We will have temperature checks for all exhibitors and staff on arrival and we are hoping to have lateral flow tests for everyone involved in the event to take before arriving on site for set up.
- We will have staff on parking to ensure everyone is parked safely and not too close together.
- There will be a covid-safe entry point with sneeze board, hand sanitiser and staff will wear adequate PPE. All guests will be asked to sign into the event via a QR code and NHS Covid-19 app. If this is not possible guests will be asked to leave their details for us to keep for 21 days in line with government guidelines should we have to get in touch. Only 1 member of your party will need to register these details.
- We will have a clearly marked queue system for those waiting to enter the event.
- All staff, exhibitors and guests will be asked to wear a mask throughout the event, unless they are outside.
- All events will have a one way system in place to minimise any unnecessary contact.
- We will have additional spotters at our events to ensure pinch points are managed and guests and exhibitors are adhering to our event safety arrangements.
- Additional signage will be displayed around the event to prompt guests and exhibitors to adhere to our safety arrangements.
- Any interactive feature will be individually assessed and ran within all government guidelines. There will be no live food demonstrations.
- All stands will be marked out and areas where guests can stand to talk to suppliers will be clearly shown.
- All exhibitors will have sanitiser on stands available to guests.
- All exhibitors will be placed with extra space around them to reduce crowding.
- Shared areas such as toilets will be regularly cleaned in line with government advice. Hand sanitiser, touch point sprays and wipes will also be used to prevent contamination.
As ever, things are always changing and if there is any need to alter and modify our risk assessment and above priorities then this will be performed where and when necessary.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our June events – in the meantime please do check out our socials for updates and inspiration!
Alex, Daisy and Ellen